We provide many services at our location including:
- Comprehensive eye exams for children and adults
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation
- Diabetic eye exams
- Diagnosis and management of a wide range of ocular diseases including macular degeneration, glaucoma, dry eye, ocular allergies etc..
- Treatment of red eyes from infections or injuries
- Foreign body removal
We accept the following insurances:
- Kancare (United health care, Sunflower state)
- United Health Care
Retinal photography is a non- invasive procedure used for the early detection of retinal problems and diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes, high blood pressure and optic nerve disorders. Dr. Wainwright uses digital retinal photographs to document patient’s retinal conditions and provide excellent baseline data that can be used to follow the progression of ocular health over time.
Ocular Tomography (OCT):
Imaging with the Zeiss Cirrus OCT is used at this office to better detect and monitor progression of diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic macular edema, macular holes, vitreo-macular traction, central serous retinopathy, optic neuritis and many others. These high resolution scans highlight the microscopic anatomy of the retina and optic nerve and provide excellent data that can be used to determine effectiveness of treatment.